This is often due to the iPhone/Android settings. On your smartphone, go to “Settings” and then “Security”. From here you have to activate the following setting “Allow apps from unknown sources” so that the notime app can be downloaded. Then it works!
Articles in this section
- I cannot do the dates provided for a test tour in my city. Are there any other dates?
- I cannot see any dates for a test tour in my city. Why not and what should I do?
- Is there an exact starting point for the test tour?
- I cannot download or open the notime app. What should I do?
- My iPhone displays the error message that the app developer is not trusted and will not let me start the app. What should I do?